Custom Search
Desa FM

By Rahsia Kurus Pikat Lelaki on 10:35 AM

Filed Under:


Desa FM :: Muzik Kami, Muzik anda

5 comments for this post

assalamualaikum ,aku dari jakarta aku request lagu isabella ,makasih banyak salam buat saudara2ku di malaysia semua ,i love you full

Posted on November 19, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous

Hello Desa Fm, my name is Alandra 23 yo from East Borneo, Indonesia. Boleh req. donk lagunya Dafi " Bila terasa rindu".

Thank you

Posted on April 12, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

www.ABNIX.com.br - Hospedagem de Sites, Com 250 gigas de espaço, com Trafego ilimitado, Email ilimitado, e o Sevidor no Brasil que da mais velocidade para abrir seu site – Esse valor não encontra purai (Valor 10.00 R$ Mensal.)

Tenha Sua Rádio Web a 40.00 R$, com Site Administravel - Streaming de 1000 ouvintes a 64kbs com Auto Dj de 10 Gigas, Já Incluso com Hospedagem. Entre no site www.abnix.com.br ou msn suporte@abnix.com.br

Oportunidade - Seja Nosso vedendor ganhe 50 % das suas vendas, Indique Clientes para ABniX Host. Na Quinta Venda Damos um Dominio com hospedagem Gratis totalmente gratis .

Posted on May 5, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

dear your radio streaming is so nic very nic blog i like it
Entertainment Portal

Posted on October 8, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Sunny 107.9 is hot!hot! hot! I love Adult Contemporary music and when my friend told me about the Sunny 107.9, I went bananas. I am now tuned in 24/7 to the latest and hottest
R&B tracks. At www.sunny1079.com , I am kept updated on the station’s latest promotions and community events. To date I have won several concert tickets and I was able to meet Rihanna backstage at one their events! I’m so in love with the www.sunny1079.com

Posted on January 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment